Friday 18 September 2015

PARIS

Warning: picture heavy post!

This summer I went to Paris! It was a birthday present for my 18th and I was so thrilled.  I had always had a passion for Paris ever since I saw the Devil Wears Prada and so I was obviously so excited.  I went with my family for four days and we stayed in Montmartre and at the end of our road was the Folies Bergère which was really cool and arty. 





































My favourite thing to see was definitely Monet's Water Lilies and the Arc de Triomphe because they were so beautiful.  The Eiffel Tower on ground level wasn't much to look at but the views from the top were breathtaking and I could see for miles.  When  visiting Notre Dame, we stopped off at a busy restaurant and had French onion soup (my favourite).     

Au Revoir!

Thanks for reading!
Instagram ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment