Tuesday 26 April 2016

EVERYDAY MAKEUP


I always stick generally to the same routine when it comes to makeup; a neutral brown eye.  It is mundane and it is boring but it works for me.  I am scared of colour in pretty much all aspects of my life from clothes to even my bedroom (lovely beige walls).  Occasionally I'll throw in a bit of rusty orange, but only when I'm feeling exceptionally daring of course.

I love having a glowy look to my skin - the kind that radiates from VS models but not so much the afterglow of running for the bus.  I try to achieve this by starting off with my Clarins Beauty Flash balm and with a Real Techniques brush apply No 7 Airbrush Away foundation which is so silky on my skin.  I then pat the Seventeen phwoar Paint correcting concealer under my eyes to banish any dark circles then add the Collection lasting Perfection concealer on any blemishes. Bronzer is an essential for me and think this Kiko one does a good job of adding warmth back into my skin.  I then like to dust some highlighter over my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose to get that glow using Champagne Pop by Becca.  I use my Urban Decay Vice palette to define my eyes using the muted brown shades and then add Rimmel's 3D Lash mascara which separates and lengthens my eyelashes nicely.  I then finish the look off by applying my Maybelline Superstay lipstick with my finger to get a softer look.

How do you do your makeup? What's your favourite beauty product? 

Isabelle x
Instagram ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter   

No comments:

Post a Comment